Submitted by Brad
Every Day Is A Saturday – Official Trailer – 2009 – Poor Boyz
Every day begins with a process, even on a Saturday. This season Poor Boyz brings you a candid account of what it takes to get from point A to point B. Everyday Is A Saturday will bring the entirety of the sport into light. Whether itʼs waiting for that bluebird day to come or countless training sessions before a competition, Poor Boyz aims to provide a chronicle of each process, from the mental standpoint to the prearranged state of bliss. Any skier knows that feeling- to work hard, play hard and share epic days like Every Day Is A Saturday, just out skiing with friends.
Simon Dumont, Tanner Hall, Jossi Wells, Dane Tudor, Tim Durtschi, Charley Ager, Mike Douglas, Charles Gagnier, TJ Schiller, Mark Abma, Anthony Boronowski, Sammy Carlson, Nick Martini, Andreas Hatviet, John Spriggs, CR Johnson, Matt Walker, Brandon Kelly, Alexis Godbout, Mike Henitiuk, Leigh Powis, Riley Leboe and special guests.
Whistler, BC; Mt. Baker, WA; Mt. Bachelor, OR, Ski Bowl, OR; Cooke City, MT; Utah Backcountry, Idaho Backcountry, Montreal, Quebec, Durham, NH; Boston, MA, Haines, AK; Interior BC; Summit County, CO, and Norway.
Presented by Salomon, in association with: Red Bull, Nike 6.0,
Atomic, Oakley, Dakine, K2 Skis, Skullcandy, Bula, Kicker Scott, Smith Optics, Freeskier Magazine, SBC Skier Magazine, and VAS
— ORDER NOW —
Submitted by Max
The Farm Jam 2013 presented by Unit has just finished up here in New Zealand and it couldn’t have gone better. The weather was perfect the rider line up was stacked!
MTB legend Andreu Lacondeguy took out the win in the MTB dirt jam, while Nick Franklin won the FMX and Kyle Baldock took took top honours in BMX dirt.
Here is the all of the best action direct to you from the crazy BMX jam featuring Kyle, Luke Parslow, Danny Campbell, Anthony Napolitan, Ryan Lloyd, Luke Bridges, Thomas Glew and many more of the best dirt jumps in the world!
Album: Dope Sick
After playing in the waves, Camilo, Dandoy and Ethan find balance between ocean and earth skating roads of back-to-back hairpins, traversing a ridge, or the unnaturally steep tucked into the mountainside.
These riders have worked hard to be at the forefront of this new style called longboard free-ride. Through their amazing determination have managed to do something special, opening opportunities through their passion for skateboarding.
Each from a different far away place and riding the same board, they have their own style and bag of tricks. These young riders emphasize our project focus to portray the highly skilled and under exposed.
• Jano Gomez – “No Te Metas Las Manos En Los Bolsillos”
• Cloud Ladder – “Veranda’s View”
• Shi Low & Her Frankie Shoes – “Secret Agent”
• Steve Doman – “A Tertian Leap”
• Art Director – Zurich, Switzerland – Tamara Prader
• Director – Madrid, Spain – Alberto Alepuz (Perro Pro)
• Director of Photography – Geneva, Switzerland – Yvon Labarthe
• Marketing Director – Guadalajara, Mexico – Claudio Uribe
• Photographer – Barcelona, Spain – Agro, Adrian Rodriguez
• Producer – Vancouver, Canada – Patrick Switzer
• Production Assistants – Offshore – Martin Diaz, Marcos Costa
• Camilo Cespedes – Bogota, Colombia – Orangatang Wheels
• Dandoy Tongco – Mactan, Philippines – DC Shoes
• Ethan Cochard – Plano, Texas – Loaded Boards
• Axel Serrat – Barcelona, Spain – Original Skateboards
• Bruno Sirera – Mallorca, Spain – Bustin Boards
• Kevin Bouaich – Belfort, France – Sick Boards
• Kody Noble – Los Angeles, California – Arbor Skateboards
• Levi Green – Citrus Heights, California – Rayne Longboards
• Maximilian Gradlmiller – Vancouver, Canada – Landyachtz Longboards
The boundaries dividing sport and art are blurred in this collaboration between Red Bull and Snap! Orlando. Mike Dowdy, Adam Errington, and Dallas Friday strap lights to their wakeboards and join with light painter, Patrick Rochon, in an effort to capture the inherent emotion and creativity of athleticism.
Experience the world of Red Bull like you have never seen it before. With the best action sports clips on the web and YouTube exclusive series, prepare for your “stoke factor” to be at an all time high.
Red Bull on Facebook: http://win.gs/redbullfb
Red Bull on Twitter: http://win.gs/redbulltwitter
Subscribe to Red Bull on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c…
Get a FREE SUBSCRIPTION to our magazine here (US only): http://win.gs/ytfree